The Land of Mass Shooting has made more victims.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
D P O'neil
Senior MemberPosts: 2,872
Like?
Quite right Henry, I couldn't care less how many get killed........
In reply to Henry Schobin, 7 months ago

Henry Schobin wrote:

57even wrote:

Brian wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

At least four people have been killed in a mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, a naval installation in the US capital, a Navy official has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24111481

Wow. in the U.S. on any given day there is an average of 27 gun related deaths (omitting suicide).

you want me to get worked up over 4? the truth is that gun fatalities are dropping in the U.S. on average.

Sorry. this story really deserves no more attention than the other 20+ deaths that will happen today due to guns.

-- hide signature --

Brian

Would it matter if 20 US troops were shot in Afghanistan instead?

11 US soldiers were killed every day in Vietnam.

How come that is enough for the US population to apply pressure to end deployments and shy away from finishing what they started, but 9,000 gun homicides a year is not enough to apply pressure to end gun ownership? (That does no include accidental shootings and suicides).

You aren't a US citizen, so I don't expect you to understand. So butt out Owning firearms is our constitutional right. You don't like it? Too bad!

Americans getting killed every day by guns leaves me cold. Now the Americas cup, that's a different story, that's exciting!!

BTW, it's not falling any more.

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards
Dennis P O'Neil APSNZ
"People are dying to live in America"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LyleNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow