Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Please Noooooooooooo
In reply to GodSpeaks, 10 months ago

GodSpeaks wrote:

Basalite wrote:

First, you would end up having to use iTunes to transfer your photos to the computer, including via card reader.

I'm assuming you are referring to music file interaction with iTunes. So what? ITunes is a very powerful and easy to use app to organize and purchase your music. You also do not need to buy your music only from iTunes.

Comprehension problems?

Problem with manners?

I said PHOTOS not music.

You are completely wrong.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083

Raws would be in a proprietry format only Aperture could read, as would video.

Apple doesn't use proprietary video or audio.

Yes MOV files are loved by windows users.

What I meant to say is that is does not require it for its devices or software. MOV is to Apple what WMV is to Microsoft and what Flash is to Adobe.

Apple would start suing anyone who made accessory parts for Nikon, including (probably especially) third party lenses.

Apple's mobile products have by far the most third party accessories available to them.

They also go after ANYONE who does not play by THEIR rules. Apple's MO is to sue sue sue.

They are obviously not going after many third party accessories manufacturers considering the huge lead they have for their devices. They have mainly gone after those that copied, like Samsung, and rightly so.

Plus if they do not have complete control, they will not play.

Well, I can install whatever I want on my Mac. As for iOS, with their control comes a vastly more secure environment and much higher quality apps and a better overall experience such as a smooth and responsive interface.

Yeah, this would be good for Nikon. NOT.

You sound like one of those Android using Apple hating people you run into on some tech sites. The vast majority being ignorant and irrational when it comes to things Apple related.

Try and gain a bit of perspective, these are simply electronics. When you die they will mean nothing.

I have all the perspective I need. My wife owns ipod and iphone.

No, I don't think you have perspective. You actually sound like a kid that, number one, places too much importance on pieces of metal, plastic, glass and wires and, number two, that has a fanatical and irrational distaste for the devices of a particular company that many people choose to use, and are happy to use, as opposed to what you use.

I own android.

I never would've guessed.

Mine is better in EVERY way.

No objective person with enough knowledge of iOS and Android would ever say that of either.

My wife now wants an android phone for Christmas.

No doubt due to your encouragement.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow