Veteran MemberPosts: 5,442
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this picture - Leica X Vario
In reply to mjack101, 10 months ago

mjack101 wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

mjack101 wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

Why are you so worked up about it anyway? Do you own a Vario X?

I don't own an X Vario and I am not worked up about it.

I just find it extraordinary that someone who has no clue what they are talking about is prepared to claim that Leica has broken the law.

What is extraordinary is the fact you found s9 FTA and still thinks nothing is wrong. how much a fanboy can you be?

"No person shall, in trade, engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive."

It does not require anyone to be actually misled (notwithstanding that some will), likely to mislead or deceive is enough.

Is leica a legal person? tick

Is printing of 28-70 a conduct? tick

Is that conduct in trade? tick

is it likely to mislead or deceive? tick

The law is pretty plain so how can you not know what it is talking about?

Ah yes, the old "My argument is so weak I shall accuse him of being a fanboy" strategy.

No, it is the "the point is so plain you ought to be a fanboy to not see it.

Precisely which part of "I don't own an X Vario" is confusing you?

Nothing, never accused you of owning a X vario. The status of fanboy is a reflection of a confused and irrational state of mind. You are a fanboy when you "find it extraordinary that someone who has no clue what they are talking about is prepared to claim that Leica has broken the law." - for reasons already stated. Your actual ownership is merely ancillary.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow