javaone360
Regular MemberPosts: 116Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji IBIS body coming soon?
In reply to Red5TX, Sep 16, 2013

Red5TX wrote:

Matz03 wrote:

Red5TX wrote:

Fuji's zooms have excellent built-in stabilization. Primes largely don't need it.

Do you really want to compare m43 lenses to Fuji's stellar line-up? Aside from Oly's excellent 75mm, I can't think of a single m43 lens that's better than what Fuji offers.

no offense, love my x-e1 and lenses but as a former m43 user I can tell you that the panasonic 25mm f.14 is really good, even sharper wide open than the fuji 35mm.

No offense taken. I used to shoot m43 and owned the PL25. My Fuji 35 beats it silly. The PL25 has nice rendering but the Fuji is even better and much sharper.

I would bet significant money that the upcoming Fuji 56 f/1.2 will be substantially better than the Oly 45.

I had actually forgotten about the Oly 60. I never used it but you're right: it is highly regarded.

I agree (No offense taken). Fuji 35 beats PL 25 (with the option of less DOF). At the end, may be the APS-C sensor (in each generation) resolves more resolutions compared to the smaller μ 4/3 sensor.

javaone360's gear list:javaone360's gear list
Ricoh GR Nikon 1 V1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-T1 +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow