Oh My!...Rockwell's Review on the 70D Locked

Started Sep 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Limburger
Senior MemberPosts: 4,199Gear list
Re: My pledge from today on regarding Ken.
In reply to Cam Jones, Sep 15, 2013

Cam Jones wrote:

howardroark wrote:

mailman88 wrote:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/70d.htm

I love his hype and exuberance....My Canon 70D's video autofocus is the best yet from a DSLR. No, it's nowhere near as fast as it is for SLR still shots, but as video goes, it's the first I've used that does a decent job of tracking reasonable motion.

And hope others here do the same. Whenever his name is mentioned again lets pretend like he doesn't exist. Perhaps if some poor new forum member says something like "wow, he's really smart!" we should simply send a private message and let them know where he is misleading them. If one person gets enough private messages saying the same thing perhaps they'll look elsewhere for information and choose to think about a subject, research it, and come to their own conclusion. Also, when someone is given options then they will see what else is possible rather than being stuck thinking there is only one way to approach an issue.

Any more publicity for Ken isn't doing any good. And in that spirit I also pledge to completely ignore this thread from this moment on. I'm sure two or three people will be glad to see me go. They are the ones who prefer it when other simply mindlessly agree with their opinions and echo them back rather than educating and giving a balanced perspective so that others can make decisions for themselves. We all know plenty of those people. Cliff Clavins of the world unite.

I find comments like this completely disingenuous and totally unproductive.

You sound like you own these boards and people will obey you. LoL. The problem with people like you are you won't stop until people give in or you think they've been "defeated". And since your methods didn't work, you're going to stomp off pretending you're tired of discussing the topic.

Go. Trust me, you didn't even have to make a goodbye speech! LOL. this is Insane!

No,people like Howard try to warn people for gold diggers like KR.

You should rethink your own attitude instead of making comments about others.

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

Limburger's gear list:Limburger's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow