Cam Jones
Junior MemberPosts: 44Gear list
Re: When will that troll go away?
In reply to Jerry-astro, Sep 15, 2013

Jerry-astro wrote:

Cam Jones wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

tabloid wrote:

Phew the amount off pointless effort it must have taken to write this anti Rockwell rubbish.

Any less effort than it's taking you to defend him virtually any time anyone has anything negative to say? Is that less pointless, somehow?

Defend him all you want, but keep in mind you're contributing to all this drivel as much as anyone.

He's defending and you're attacking. That's expending as much if not more effort when you trash someone. Unless you just enjoy belittling people, like many who come to these forums do.

No, pal, we're both simply expressing opinions. Criticizing Rockwell's writings is no less rubbish or pointless effort that both of your countless posts that continually emphasize his "credibility". They're both opinions and both can be interpreted as rubbish, depending on your viewpoint.

Agree to disagree and move on. He has his followers and his detractors. I doubt you'll change anyone's opinion here (certainly haven't impacted mine any) nor would I expect you to suddenly decide to change yours.

The whole thread is basically a waste of bandwidth, IMHO. I'm done contributing to it.

then STOP.

jeszuzzchrist!

Cam Jones's gear list:Cam Jones's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Nikon D700 Leica M9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800E +12 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow