Re: The smoking man in Seoul by Pascal Riben
In reply to bosjohn, Sep 15, 2013

bosjohn wrote:

Pascal Riben wrote:

bosjohn wrote:

Pascal Riben wrote:

bosjohn wrote:

Pascal Riben wrote:

Click a link to see the ORIGINAL SIZE WITH EXIF or the MANY FACES FROM FAR EAST gallery

-- hide signature --

I am not sure where your going with this. Its like two seperate pics the man smoking and the I am guessing wedding garments in the window. I want to make a connection but my eye ends up trying to figure out if the marks on the pillar are intentional, vandalism, or some taring misshap. but after all that I still Like this image. Maybe it is just that the disparity between the elements which are very formal attaire in the store, strange markings on the pillar and a very casually dressed man smoking.

Very interesting the joury hehheh is still out on this one

-- hide signature --

bosjohn aka John Shick bosjohn@yahoo.com

Time to sleep for me: I howe I won't have nightmare about the verdict...:-|

-- hide signature --

no should you. You already know whats working beautifully and what is close this is close

-- hide signature --

"What is close this is close" ?... Once again, struggling with my english... but don't understand what you mean...

-- hide signature --

sorry a typo I meant nor should you worry. You are the best judge of your work so you already know which of your images are better than others all I do is reenforce what you already know

-- hide signature --

If you want to say that I shouldn't put this picture in a general portfolio to present my work, I'm agree with you

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow