HEY OLYMPUS! I’m irritated as %@&#!!!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
RealPancho
Senior MemberPosts: 1,013Gear list
Like?
Re: HEY OLYMPUS! I’m irritated as %@&#!!!
In reply to Paul Amyes, 10 months ago

Paul Amyes wrote:

Take heart that it isn't available in a kit or otherwise here in Oz. But it's nice to see our American friends suffer the same sort of problems we have. Just relax, buy the new iPhone, you can get it with a plan for $99 I'd have to stump up $800 AUD for it. Buy some software, Adobe products are double here what they are in the US. Buy a video or an album off of iTunes for 1/2 the price we pay. And books don't get me started about books, books that cost $30 in the States regularly go for over $100 AUD here.

Yes, I've heard similar on multiple occasions and try not to think about it. I find it egregious. You have my sympathies.

Have you tried throwing yourself on the floor in the middle of your local camera store banging your hands and feet on the floor and holding your breath till you turn blue? I'll let you in on a little secret I've tried and it doesn't work the staff just post the video on youtube.

Hmm, perhaps it would go viral, I'd be famous, and Olympus would give me my kit as a publicity stunt. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go down there tomorrow.

-- hide signature --

Frank

RealPancho's gear list:RealPancho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Olympus E-620 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow