Photographer faces law suit

Started Aug 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Peter A. Stavrakoglou
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,360Gear list
Like?
Re: Christ commanded to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
In reply to jonrobertp, Sep 15, 2013

jonrobertp wrote:

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

jonrobertp wrote:

Clyde Thomas wrote:

Hi Peter, I understand where you are coming from. I'd be uncomfortable at the event myself, questioning the validity of my being at an event I didn't approve of.

But I must always remind myself that holiness never need to watch where it steps. It never questions where it goes, because it is already everywhere....

Um, I cannot agree. The Word says that we are to be separate from the world. In it, but not of it. If one wants to be holy like the Word says, one must indeed limit where one goes. Preach the gospel in all the world, but don't make yourself become part of it. Remember who you belong to.

Some can step right into a den of iniquity in order to minister to people,

"in order to minister to ppl. " I agree. That is key. When ppl go to places/events for lessor reasons....not the same. Nobody goes to violent/sleazy movies to minister to the person sitting beside him/herself. Just one example.

Yes, cannot argue with that point.  The distinction is "what is the purpose".  I think we all can recount stories of how some have wound up once they flirted with people or situations they should not have.

others cannot for reasons of their own. We all have talents and limits, but we don't share all the same ones.

It is always present, even in the most dark circumstance. It doesn't need to give approval to anything. It begs no one for invitation.

It does not offer approval. It offers grace.

-- hide signature --

Here to help. Here to learn.

-- hide signature --

My humble photo gallery: http://www.pete-the-greek.com

-- hide signature --

My humble photo gallery: http://www.pete-the-greek.com

Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list:Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sigma SD15 Canon EOS 7D Sigma SD1 Merrill +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow