HEY OLYMPUS! I’m irritated as %@&#!!!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
RealPancho
Senior MemberPosts: 1,013Gear list
Like?
Re: Not much to do here, either. I wanted the kit out of the chute!
In reply to FrankParis, 10 months ago

FrankParis wrote:

Corkcampbell wrote:

Not sure what all of the fuss is about...not much to do in San Antonio, I think.

Or Portland, Oregon, where I live. I'm peeved as well. Was really looking forward to getting the kit for $2,200 right out of the chute. But I'm too impatient to wait for a kit. I have both the body and the lens on reserve.

-- hide signature --

Frank Paris

There's plenty to do and photograph in both San Antonio and Portland, which is a great city in many ways. I'm hoping Corkcampbell's post was intended as good-natured ribbing. At least, that's how I'm going to take it. You see, he lives in Houston, a city with a greater population than that of Alabama, and at least 27 other states, crammed into an area roughly 1/3 the size of Rhode Island. Ask Texans from all over the state and the majority will smile and say nice things about San Antonio. When asked about Houston, though, they'll give you a decidedly different reaction.

-- hide signature --

Frank

RealPancho's gear list:RealPancho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Olympus E-620 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow