FZ150 takes FIRST & SECOND spot in same DPR CHALLENGE

Started Sep 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stevie Boy Blue
Contributing MemberPosts: 759
Like?
Re: Janeen
In reply to janeenadamsmartin, Sep 14, 2013

Much obliged for the feedback, Jan. Thank you. Good to note that you’ve entered a couple of challenges yourself, and I truly wish you all the best and hope you do well. Regardless of whether you win or lose, however, you’re sure to have fun and will learn along the way.

I appreciate that you’ve also set photos up in relation to the theme, which I guess is quite time consuming. In this respect I’m fortunate enough to have collected countless images over the years, so when a challenge arises in which I think one of my stock shots may be appropriate, if I have the time and can be bothered, I may sift through and pick something out.

I’m not sure I could be bothered to go out or set up specifically for certain challenges as they're announced, but I’m definitely not knocking anyone who may like to do so. In fact, I can only admire such an approach where folks can spare the time and draw on their imaginations. So, well done just for doing that!

And you’re right: it is fun to see what other folks submit to these things.

Cheers…

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow