D5100 focusing issues?

Started Sep 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
BirgerH
Senior MemberPosts: 1,525Gear list
Like?
Re: D5100 focusing issues?
In reply to m87501, Sep 14, 2013

m87501 wrote:

In my very humble opinion, you are adviced as badly as you can be. Leave adjustments with any Tools to Nikon.

BirgerH.

"Also proceed with caution if messing around inside your camera; if any doubt or shaky hands, take sample shots and include while sending in the camera for service to Nikon."

I thought this above sentence I wrote was very clear, perhaps you missed it or misunderstood it.

This was posted after my posting .... and in reply to someone other.

But I do concern - your advice to mess around inside the camera is given without you knowing anything about the OP's technically skills - and others in this forum. They might not have 40 years enginering experience behind them.

The very right advice is, in my opinion, always, and specially for items under warranty, leave any repaire to the manufactory. How hard can it be?

BirgerH.

BirgerH's gear list:BirgerH's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Tamron SP AF 11-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow