ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
skeys
skeys MOD
Senior MemberPosts: 1,942Gear list
Second rename the forum poll...
Sep 14, 2013

We Oly SLR mods were caught just as much by surprise with the E-M1 announcement as many (most?) of the DPR members of this forum. Our immediate thought was, "Here we go, again.", in reference to the announcement of the E-M5 and the reactions observed in our forum after that announcement.

We Oly SLR mods really don't have a say in what the Admins might do as to changing this forum's name, so we spent quite some time coming to a consensus amongst ourselves as to what we should do to keep as many Oly SLR DPR members as happy as possible, within the confines of the Forums Rules.

These thoughts encompass our decision FOR THIS POLL ONLY:

1. Threads beginning with an original post ONLY about the E-M1, its parts, its looks, and its M4/3's lenses will be moved to the Micro Four Thirds forum.

2. Threads beginning with an original post about the E-M1 using 4/3's lenses and/or comparing its use to Oly SLR camera bodies will NOT be moved.

So here's our second poll for you to let us Oly SLR mods know whether, or not, you agree with our decision:

Poll choices:

A. Yes, I agree with the decision of the Oly SLR mods.

B. No, I do NOT agree with the decision of the Oly SLR mods.

C. I want this forum to have a name and/or a description change.

D. Via the DPR feedback function, I will petition the Admins for a name/description change for this forum.

E. I hate this poll's choices and this poll gives me a headache.

G. None of the above as I do not participate in polls.

POLL
Only choice A.
48.3% 42  votes
Only choice B.
10.3% 9  votes
Only choice C.
4.6% 4  votes
Only choice D.
2.3% 2  votes
Choices A and C.
8.0% 7  votes
Choices B and C.
6.9% 6  votes
Choices A and D.
1.1% 1  vote
Choices B and D.
0.0% 0  votes
Only choice E.
18.4% 16  votes
Only choice G.
0.0% 0  votes
  Show results
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
mpeman MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow