Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
cpharm86
Regular MemberPosts: 331
Like?
Re: 5D Mark III
In reply to Stephcout, 10 months ago

Stephcout wrote:

AlterHase wrote:

PSE is fine. You need a program that supports layers. Detailed instructions here:

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/News/News-Post.aspx?News=7781

Hi I have not read the all article but the 32 bit image is not the same thing, the link seam to show how to merge images and reveal part of different exposures to expend your DR And those a great way of doing so for sure.

The 32 bit image I am talking about is merginf multiple exposures in photoshop resulting as a massive tiff file with much more information in it. For example when you go it LR for post processing usually the exposure slider would go all the way to 5 stops on a flaw file but with that tiff file LR shows 10 stops so it knows that those pixel have much infos to them. As a result when you expose with a brush or gradien filter a dark Erea it looks clean and without noise for many more stops then a raw file..

i am not sure if I am making sense but it works pretty well for me.

O.K I then I  would need to do this in CS6 and merge them in Photoshop HDR pro as a 32 bit file, since PSE does not have the option?

-- hide signature --

www.stephanecouture.com
www.facebook.com/stephanecouturephotography
-------------
Stephane

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow