Why the > Intense Hatred < against an entry-level- A3000???

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
mike winslow
Regular MemberPosts: 443Gear list
Like?
ooh.. did you have to compare sony and apple? I thought that this thread would finally die
In reply to KM Legacy, 10 months ago

KM Legacy wrote:

I wouldn't call my feelings "hatred," but some of us are disappointed. If Sony is going to package NEX components in a larger body, some of us would have liked to see IBIS included. Also, many people are afraid that if this body style sells well, Sony will abandon the sleek compact rangefinder-ish shape of previous NEXs. Too bad that the low-information buyers in the U.S. think a camera is not serious unless it has an SLR shape. If Sony were like Apple, they would not let fools dictate their market strategy. They would lead, not follow.

No problem with what you said, except for comparing Sony to Apple..  Since invariably, someone (not me) is going to point out that Apple really isnt innovating anymore, while Sony just came out with a hot new phone.

Then someone else (not me) is going to extol how the 5S fingerprint reader and colored plastic really answered the needs of the cultists users  ...  Just kidding.. please let this thread die a natural death..

-- hide signature --

Mike

mike winslow's gear list:mike winslow's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SARNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow