Time to sell E5 and buy into Em1 ?

Started Sep 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
gerard smits
Junior MemberPosts: 25Gear list
Like?
Re: Time to sell E5 and buy into Em1 ?
In reply to goblin, Sep 13, 2013

goblin wrote:

I believe you'll find it to be quite dslr like, just not E-5 like. Handling-wise of course. Viewfinder is a personal choice. I spent some time at a Leica event yesterday, and after an hour with an M I was happy to find back the ugly little EVF on my Panny G5. I'm not kidding.

Then, I got my eye glued to the OVF of the Leica S, and it all went downhill from there :-D. Couldn't touch my G5 for hours after that.

I'm not against new evolution in photoland but like the way a classic DSLR feels like. Personally i would love to see a new (E7). My (the) E5 is still a very,very nice cam to work with together with my pro and top pro Zuiko's.

On 20 Oct there is a workshop in one of the most populair photoshop in the city i live in (Rotterdam,The Netherlands) to know the EM1. Gonna try it and see what it can do with my Zuiko's.

Love Oly & Zuikos, never give them up for someting else i guess.

gerard smits's gear list:gerard smits's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 35-100mm 1:2.0 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow