F900EXR Review. 4 1/2 Stars

Started May 11, 2013 | User reviews thread
wyoming
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Re:i still miss the f200EXR .....
In reply to John McCormack, 11 months ago

sorry but the fxxxEXR series from fuji has been a delusion for me, it involved.

i remember that when the f200 came out it broke the market because was the first true compact camera with good high iso performance. many months after the release i tryied it and was amazed to look at 1600iso pics. i never bought it because the price remained quite high and i still regret it.

the f70exr was more consumer version with smaller sensor but still good, the first real problem was the f80 wich simply had more pixels and didn't take good pics at all. Then came the f300exr and everything went the wrong way.... fuji persisted on the route, the f series now may be great p&s cameras but the lens is very dark with f3.5 and the sensor isn't getting any better.

to see that you can look at the prices f200 is sold on ebay compared to more recent models.

as a result they simply lost the "fame" they earned with the firts great cams, nowdays f series isn't even exposed in many shops. probably fuji earns enough money with x and xf camera, but it's a shame to left this market empty.

wyoming's gear list:wyoming's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-Z850 Fujifilm FinePix A600 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix A800 Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Olympus C-50 Zoom +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow