Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Clint009
Forum MemberPosts: 79Gear list
Like?
Re: Reason for FZ250
In reply to PC Wheeler, 7 months ago

PC Wheeler wrote:

utomo99 wrote:

If Panasonic did Not release it, people will think that this series is Die / not success or Panasonic did not listening to user

Perhaps from a Panasonic point of view the FZ200 has not succeeded. I have no info on that one way or another. Perhaps they've decided that the FZ70 is where they need to go next in the superzoom competitive game, for whatever reason.

Not my opinion, so I bought my new FZ200 after selling the first in March or so. And the really good part is that the new one has clearly better IQ

-- hide signature --

Phil

Two weeks ago I went to by a Lumix, I try the new FZ70 and as well the Canon and Sony model all of them with a 1200mm lens.

Finally, I've bought the FZ200 because I found out that I don't need the 1200mm for my own need. I don't want to carry a tripod all the time if I want a steady shot with the FZ70.

But none of FZ200 left nowhere in my area (10 stores). I had a good deal with my purchase of the demo FZ200.

Clint009's gear list:Clint009's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon D5100 Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow