Been away for a while, now I remember why.

Started Sep 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kendunn
Contributing MemberPosts: 748
Like?
Re: Been away for a while, now I remember why.
In reply to Hennie de Ruyter, Sep 12, 2013

Hennie de Ruyter wrote:

Kendunn wrote:

Gawd people if I wanted to hear this much moaning and complaining I would just go ask my wife how her day went.

I do that in the evenng over a nice cup of tea. She also enquire on my day and we talk awhile about the kids, work, the house, an upcoming holiday, etc. It is called 'still happily married after 21 years'.

There are a lot to learn on these forums. Some people here have a very deep understanding of the science side of things with even the odd bit of maths thrown in. I very much enjoy that, even if I dont always understand it all.

Granted, there is also the odd argument which can be rather entertaining. I would rather miss it if it was heavily moderated. A lot can be said for and against the mirror box in a DSLR. It biggest advantage must be the entertainment value provided here in it's name

I like your style, good post. I always ask my wife about her day, she has a tough job and needs someone to talk to at the end of the day

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow