Should I switch from Pro1 to M1?

Started Sep 11, 2013 | Questions thread
JYPfoto
Regular MemberPosts: 315Gear list
Like?
Re: Should I switch from Pro1 to M1?
In reply to ggsphoto, Sep 12, 2013

ggsphoto wrote:

Just to recap - sounds like the m1 will work for me.   Interesting points but fitting in trouser pocket really is important - it transitions a the camer from (still) something I'm concious of taking out on trips out anywhere to something I will probably always carry.   the evf/ovf sure is good, but really, I could live without it...and the tilting lcd really is very very useful.

Keeping a lens in one pocket/camera in the other ?  Sure its daft, but not that daft.  I love the fact this kits so small, I love the fact my pro1 is so so much smaller than my old d300, this kidn if thing is important.  Build qualty?   Really?  I don't care, I want the camera to last 3 years at most by that time I'll be buying the x-pro2 or x-m2.

I'll do a comparison of the two when it comes and let you all know....

If it works for you, then great.  Just sounds kind of crazy to want to carry a body in one pocket and a lens in the other.  Make sure you keep track of the rear lens cap as well as the body cap.

JYPfoto's gear list:JYPfoto's gear list
Ricoh GR Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow