* Wed C&C (No Theme) Thread, Ed. 281, 13 09 11 *

Started 11 months ago | Photos thread
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,258
Like?
Re: sunbeam walkway
In reply to minniev, 11 months ago

minniev wrote:

I took a bunch of pictures this morning just after sunrise in the swamp up the Trace. I'd been waiting impatiently for a morning with fog to see what the early sun might look like there. It was only a tiny bit of fog & didn't last long. I got eaten alive by mosquitos. Came away with a lot of intriguing shots that I don't know quite what to do with, wish I could post a dozen for your advice. May slip some of them into other threads. I didn't want the big tree on the right but when I moved a bit left the beams went away, so I just accepted it. I'm standing on the second step going down to the bridge, trying to keep the steps out because they are ugly and distracting.

Sunbeams are always nice to watch and photograph.

No exception here.  It reminded me of the path taken by the Elves of Rivendel when they leave for the Grey Havens.  Only they seemed to float over the forest's soil, rather than need a walkway...

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my E-3 user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow