ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
xteapot
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
What's your secondary camera?
Sep 12, 2013

Hi,

I hardly post anything in any web forum but I in a dilemma that need the opinions from people who have more experiences.

Currently the only things I shoot is my family activity especially my son for me these photos are the most important information in my hard drives. So I'm always trying to get the best gears I can afford. My current setup is Nikon D700 with grip paired with 105mm f2 DC and carry 35mm f2 for when I need wide angle and SB910 when I need more light. I have several more lenses but only use them on a trip.

As my son grow up it's a pain to sling more than 2kg on my shoulder while playing with my son so I'm thinking about a secondary camera that's not too heavy and give me a good image quality. Also it'll be nice if it compatible with Nikon CLS too. The tricky part is it need to be fast enough to shoot a running kid.

My question is what's the camera that come close to that requirements? what's the camera you guys use as a secondary carry everywhere camera or to complement your main camera?

Thanks!

xteapot's gear list:xteapot's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
ANSWER:
Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow