Small / Medium Mirrorless bag suggestion?

Started Sep 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
mike winslow
Contributing MemberPosts: 536Gear list
Like?
Re: Small / Medium Mirrorless bag suggestion?
In reply to pkc55, Sep 12, 2013

pkc55 wrote:

I found that my existing DSLR bag is way too big for Nex. So, i'm looking for a new bag which will fit a Nex + PZ 16-50mm + 50mm f1.8 and a bottle of water if possible. Any suggestion?

Saw this Sony LCSEMF/B Camera Case but it doesn't seems to have any place to fit a bottle of water.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-LCSEMF-Camera-E-mount-Cameras/dp/B005KG3KNI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378962247&sr=1-1&keywords=Sony+LCSEMF%2FB+Camera+Case

lowepro sling has a good place for a water bottle..2 bodies with lenses spare batteries zoom h6 shotgun mic  umbrella 1 compact and two mini tripods, a couple specialty lenses and a small video recorder.  The front zips down if you're not carrying everything. better than a shoulder bag and more convenient than a backback..    a fanny pack works for just the camera with kit, 55210 and a spare battery..  I can usually get a sandwich in the sling bag too.. Almost forgot..

-- hide signature --

Mike

mike winslow's gear list:mike winslow's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow