Its official. Oly AF sucks!

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 31,864Gear list
Like?
Re: actually their cdaf system is state of the art.
In reply to alatchin, 7 months ago

Raist3d wrote:

Well. But of course people with 4/3 lenses want to focus on PDaf with 4/3. Its the bridge after all no?

Hey, all I stated was their CDAF is top of the line. Sure I want the E-M1 to do what you say below... doesn't change my response to the blanket comment "Oly AF Sucks".

Here's what I say- if its better than e-5 I think that's pretty good (for me) as long as (I) can do it to -2 ev (which is what the e-3/e-5 where rated at), and two: does it accurately without back or front focus issues (main e-4 problem that varies to e-5 though e-5 was tweaked for better)
--
Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

-- hide signature --

“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams
blog.alatchinphotography(dot)com

No, you also stated:

"But you can keep focusing on what you want to see."

And what I am saying is, I think it makes sense to focus on that aspect for a moment from a 4/3rds user -> upgrading point of view.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow