Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RealPancho
Senior MemberPosts: 1,014Gear list
Like?
Engineered to outperform D-SLR cameras
11 months ago

Opening disclaimer: I AM NOT TROLLING. I have a busy day ahead of me, and will not likely participate in this thread, but I really found this interesting and haven't seen it mentioned here, so I thought folks might like to discuss. I hope things proceed civilly.

The subject line is a declaration you will see on the Olympus UK site, but is nowhere to be found at the USA site. I know that companies make different marketing decisions and employ different marketing strategies in different geographical and demographic areas, but this one really made me sit up and take notice. I had to wonder why they would make such a bold statement there and not here.

http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/cameras/om_d_system_cameras/om_d/e_m1/index.html

Also found at the UK but not the US site are full descriptions of the two kits. I find it very hard to believe that only the body will be available here for two full months. I, for one, am touching this camera until I can get the E-M1/12-40 kit.

Your thoughts? I'll catch up later.

-- hide signature --

Frank

RealPancho's gear list:RealPancho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Olympus E-620 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +9 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow