Is this a Bug, or just me: set std saturation to -2 on NEX-F3

Started Sep 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
mike winslow
Regular MemberPosts: 480Gear list
Like?
Re: Is this a Bug, or just me: set std saturation to -2 on NEX-F3
In reply to Lightshow, Sep 11, 2013

Lightshow wrote:

Why bother uploading aRGB to FB? I wouldn't be surprised if 2% could see it correctly.

My original effort was to evaluate how FB handled the color space, and since these were test shots, the scope was set to "only me".

Since I discovered that one of the cameras had a different saturation setting, I delved into why that was so, and discovered that changes to saturation were only retained with pressing the center button, or the shutter button, and not the back button. That seems inconsistent with other configurations.  I sent in a support request to sony on it. At least to draw their attention to it, as the only on-screen prompt is for the back button, and not an OK, or just holding the change with the back button. It took me a minute to figure out how to retain the setting, hence, it's a little confusing.. Whether they treat it as a bug, an enhancement, or explain it is really up to them.  99% of users probably will never touch this setting I would guess.

The facebook colorspace was incidental to this post, but thanks for asking.

-- hide signature --

Mike

mike winslow's gear list:mike winslow's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow