DPR Says If Coming From E-3/5 You'll Be Dissapointed In Focusing

Started Sep 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Digirame
Forum ProPosts: 29,197
Like?
Re: I feel your pain man, I'm dissapointed too
In reply to dave gaines, Sep 11, 2013

Dave, I didn't know for sure, but about a year and half ago, I decided to try another brand with kit lenses (after reading the reviews).  It was just feeling that I had that Olympus was not going to progress with the DSLR line of cameras.  I didn't give up my Olympus equipment, but I thought it would be worthwhile to try something else.  It was very beneficial for me, for what I could afford.

Don't feel betrayed or upset; it's just the ups and downs of life.  If you see a 18mp, 20mp or 24mp camera (or whatever) with a lens or two (after reading the reviews), go ahead and venture into another world...go buy it and have fun taking high resolution pictures at ISO12800 etc. and all sorts of other neat things.

There's rumors that Canon is testing a 75 to 80mp DSLR camera (it is probably going to be expensive).  When you have more than one brand, you have more opportunities for the next upgrade.  Olympus may come around in the future, but presently I'm not waiting so I can keep taking pictures with more up-to-date DSLR equipment.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow