Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
glasmonata
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
70d video issues
10 months ago

Just started using a new 70d with both 18-55 stm and 18-135 stm.  Photos are very nice with fast autofocus but.. I've been shooting a lot of video using the new autofocus in Movie servo.  Its fast and accurate.  In reviewing the videos I started noticing that there is a slight degredation in video smoothness a times, usually lasting 5 -6 frames..  It happens when the video first starts recoding, when a subject is moving, or I move (pan) the camera on ocassion.   I first thought it was the stabilizer but does this with stabilizer on or off with either lense.  Its not noticible when the video is reviewed small but its bad quality when viewed full screen.  The manual notes that "during movie shooting, if a subject approaches or moves away or if the camera is moved vertically or horizontally , the recordes movie image may momentarily expand or contract, change image magnification.  I would like to see if anyone else has been experiencing this.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow