Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
veroman
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,240Gear list
Like?
This is the Olympus SLR forum ...
10 months ago

If it hasn't already, it seems to me that this forum is about to be dominated by ... and perhaps even crippled by ... Micro Four Thirds talk and, specifically, back and forth discussions about the EM-1.

Well ... there are still a great many of us who shoot with Olympus Four Thirds cameras and lenses. I, for one, really don't want to be buried in the avalanche of discussions about the EM-1 or any other M4:3 talk. I don't really care all that much about the EM-1 no more than I cared about the OM-5.

It doesn't matter if Olympus will no longer be making Four Thirds bodies. There are still plenty of Four Thirds users and there will be more and more as new people learn about and explore cameras like the E-510, E-30, E-3 and E-5.

As you all know, there's a dedicated Micro Four Thirds forum on dpreview. Aren't the EM-1 discussions better-placed in that forum?

-- hide signature --

SteveG
'When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.'
— Found in a Chinese Fortune Cookie
www.stephenmichaelgarey.com

veroman's gear list:veroman's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus PEN E-P5
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow