Started Sep 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: Nah...
In reply to happypoppeye, Sep 10, 2013

happypoppeye wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

Then please sign this Change.Org petition please.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/adobe-systems-incorporated-eliminate-the-mandatory-creative-cloud-subscription-model

Jules

I would consider paying maybe up to $4.00 per month for the Adobe stuff but nothing more, but I'm not going to sign a petition. It's Adobe's business and they can do anything they want with it. I have always used Adobe PP software and probably always will, but I'm not turning it into a monthly bill and I'm not worried if they go out of business.

oh! really...?

No matter the price you pay: in the consumerism dogma, "Clouds Computing" is the final step of total subservience to planned obsolescence (and one more step towards a safe paranoid world...?).

Is like passing the point of no return, when we are no longer 'owners' of softwares we buy. Boot net, and so on ...

If you know how much an iPad is "unfriendly" in this matter, you can know how much you can be enslaved in the future......

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

Michel J
« Having the latest gear is nice, but great photographers don't have to have it. They can shoot good stuff with anything »

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow