EM1 / GX7 Who will upgrade to a bit better sensor ? (explain why if you want) Poll.

Started Sep 10, 2013 | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,495Gear list
Like?
EM1 / GX7 Who will upgrade to a bit better sensor ? (explain why if you want) Poll.
Sep 10, 2013

Well, it seems that the two best sensors will be on the Olympus EM1 and on the Panasonic Lumix GX7, the same for the processing engines.

Of course these cameras also have other attractive features but now we are only talking about the sensor.

That said who will spent money for a bit better sensor and who will keep the current camera/s.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +4 more
POLL
I will spent the money on the EM1.
25.2% 67  votes
I will spent money on the GX7.
24.1% 64  votes
I will keep my current camera/s.
27.1% 72  votes
I will spent money when Olympus and Panasonic Lumix give us a more significant improvement on image quality, maybe with organic sensors.
8.3% 22  votes
I am looking for other good features I like on other Micro 4/3 cameras not only the sensor.
7.9% 21  votes
I will spent money but on lenses.
6.0% 16  votes
Who has already preordered the GX7 or EM1 ?
1.5% 4  votes
  Show results
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow