Started Sep 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeff Peterman
Forum ProPosts: 10,356Gear list
Like?
Galaxy Note 3
Sep 9, 2013

It looks like the Galaxy Note 3 will be available at the end of the month in the US: AT&T are taking orders now, with delivery expected in the first week of October. The contract on my "ancient" Galaxy SII Skyrocket is far enough along that I can upgrade at the discounted price ($300 for the 32 GB model).

I'm tempted - I love the idea of the big screen and full HD display; the 1920x1080 screen will be great for viewing photos. The multi-tasking function should be good too, and I may find myself leaving the 10" tablet behind and just using the 5.7" screen of the Note 3 for watching movies on trips. My main concern is how well I'll be able to use it as a phone one-handed. So, I won't be pre-ordering, but will wait until I can actually get my hand on one.

-- hide signature --

Jeff Peterman, Moderator 7D and Phone/Tablet forums.
Not a staff member, or paid employee, of DPReview.
Any insults, implied anger, bad grammar and bad spelling, are entirely unintentionalal. Sorry.
www.pbase.com/jeffp25
www.jeffp25.smugmug.com

Jeff Peterman's gear list:Jeff Peterman's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +16 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow