Started Sep 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
JulesJ
Forum ProPosts: 32,957
Like?
Re: Nah...
In reply to happypoppeye, Sep 9, 2013

happypoppeye wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

Then please sign this Change.Org petition please.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/adobe-systems-incorporated-eliminate-the-mandatory-creative-cloud-subscription-model

Jules

I would consider paying maybe up to $4.00 per month for the Adobe stuff but nothing more, but I'm not going to sign a petition. It's Adobe's business and they can do anything they want with it. I have always used Adobe PP software and probably always will, but I'm not turning it into a monthly bill and I'm not worried if they go out of business.

They won't be going out of business. But you miss the point. Lots of small businesses, who for decades have happily supported Adobe and used their excellent products, are not forced into a system they don't want, never asked for, and are not happy about. You say you always will use their software. When you upgrade your camera to a new one it is likely not to be supported by the software you have now. If you are happy to just use jpgs or another company's Raw converter that is ok. But eventually your last version of PhotoShop will undoubtably not work properly.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow