Started Sep 8, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wymjym
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,370
Like?
XS1-out of the bag!
Sep 8, 2013

It has been a while since I’ve taken the XS1 walking about. The truth is I had a dslr in the trunk with 80-400 attached and really wanted to take it and a pocket p&s to cover the 24~120 range but I didn’t see any creatures around so took the somewhat slower XS1.

I’ve said it many times, I really like this camera…if only the IQ was a bit better!

We had some interesting clouds along with a bit of weather coming our way.

An end of summer shot. A few folks still floating about but this will end pretty soon.

This fellow outwaited me, my arm was getting tired while hoping he/she would move from behind the branch/twig…oh well.

I’m also playing with PhotoNinja at the moment, don’t know how to get everything working the way I’d like but I have seen many shots where PN gives better details than any other converter. It has done some unbelievable saves with blown highlights in raw+Nikon P330. Not as good with the rafs but still sometimes it does a shockingly good job with little input necessary.

This is one long picnic bench.

and my 16 year old car that can still hit 225kph on the way home from the park.

wj

-- hide signature --

nikonfujipentaxandricoh

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon Coolpix P330
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow