Started Sep 8, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
StanTsui
Senior MemberPosts: 1,047Gear list
Like?
:-)) Sunday Cat! #310 Sept 8, 2013 ((-:
Sep 8, 2013

Welcome all to the Sunday cat thread. Brought to you every week since Anton AK first started the thread. Then turned over to John King who performed an incredible job. John turned the thread over to Warriormouse who kept the ship afloat till turning the thread over to Robert due to his study needs. Rob isn't feeling well and have to be away from the screen, I will be slide over and start next few week's thread. Get well soon Rob, we need you.

I am looking for help share the load, please help to keep it afloat. PM me if you can.

Thanks to all the people that make this thread work so well. Remember all makes of cameras are welcome. So show off your cat pictures anytime.

In the spotlight from last week!

The light, the background matched perfectly with ginger cat.  Very nice.

Can't decide between ginger cat or Charlotte, was going for Charlotte but I am having a hard time loading up Charlotte's image, so sorry Charlotte next time.

As said by Warriormouse, “Photos can be more than just art, they can be memories, so come share your picture and stories of your feline companions with us Come one, come all; all cats and cameras welcome. Add your favourite cat shot to the collection. No time limits, taken any time, any place, any camera.”

StanTsui's gear list:StanTsui's gear list
Olympus E-410 Olympus E-510 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow