I've given up on the Fuji X100s.

Started Sep 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,365Gear list
Like?
Re: I've given up on the Fuji X100s.
In reply to snack, Sep 7, 2013

I do not think you understand how this works. When shipments come in old orders are filled first. If there is any left over then it is 'In Stock'.  If all the orders are not filled then it will read 'Backordered or Not in Stock'. If you wait for it to be in stock is can be many months, but if you place an order then it came be only days or a few weeks at the most. Thinks are only in stock if the supply slightly exceeds the demand.

If you placed an order at Amazon or BH a month ago you might be out shooting today. I placed an order for the Fuji 55-200 in early May and in early June got an email stating it would be another 2 months but the lens arrived a week later, in mid June. Same with my XE1 last December. As shipments come in they fill the backorders first.

Don't give up yet, place an order and you might be pleasantly surprised

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow