The Advantages of DR400 vs DR200 vs DR100 - High Contrast Scene

Started Sep 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
BorisK1
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,014Gear list
Like?
Thank you for the kind words!
In reply to CAcreeks, Sep 6, 2013

CAcreeks wrote:

These are my favorites. You and the TG-1 did real well in this sun-soaked colorful scenes. The Rim Fire image is amazing! Looks like something a newspaper would want to print.

Thank you for the kind words!  It's a gorgeous country.  My main challenges were breathing and keeping sweat off the lens.  Well, that and forcing myself to pull out a camera and take another shot (I ended up with just under a thousand frames).

Yes, the HDR image is crapola. I really doubt that is effective in any camera except one mounted on tripod.

To be fair, some of them came out better than others, and what I posted was probably the worst of the lot.  But it's luck of the draw at best.  And when you can't calm your breathing because of the altitude, it gets worse.

Boris

BorisK1's gear list:BorisK1's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow