Parts for Fujifilm S602Z

Started Aug 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
johnnybee
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
Re: Parts for Fujifilm S602Z
In reply to johnnybee, Sep 5, 2013

Well, I decided to get a new Fujifilm FinePix S Series S4200 14MP Digital Camera. It's not the latest or greatest model, but the price was right. The Source (Radio Shack's successor in Canada) was selling mint condition display models with full 2 year warranty, including case, for $127.96, about half price, an offer I could not refuse. It will be delivered to my local store in a few days.

It has all the features I need, 4x the zoom I had on the S602Z, AA batteries, optical image stabilization. zoom while shooting video (which I couldn't do), 24mm equivalent WA and lots more. Unfortunately it does not seem have the picture preview/save/erase option the S602Z has, but I don't know that any cameras have that anymore and it did confuse others when they used my camera and I've also lost pictures turning the camera off without saving. Another difference is the zoom buttons replaced by a lever on top like most other cameras now. Perusing the manual, it looks like I'll have a lot of new stuff to learn.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow