Ricoh news - no news!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Richard the picture man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,846
Like?
Re: Ricoh news - no news!
In reply to awaldram, 10 months ago

awaldram wrote:

As far as I'm concerned all this angst is self induced I don't remember any promises from Pentax or Ricoh on a 'refresh' program when I brought any of my Pentax equipment.?

I also must have missed the 'Official' announcement from an authorized source for today's briefings.?

So I'm not sure where Ricoh/Pentax have supposedly let us down.? They release new flashes after years of moaning and the first posts in this forum are more whining about the flashes.

I'm confident if Ricoh announced a ff camera a new APS-C and the fabled 1.4 converter the moaning would just move on to the latest perceived slight from Pentax.

For some its not glass half full or even glass half empty it's the sieve wont hold water at all.

Absolutely spot on. People just do not realize how lucky they are to have such fantastic gear. All this Pentax knocking is doing so much harm to the very product they think they understand how to use.

Just one point, it seems to me that those who have the least knowledge about photography, make the most noise !

-- hide signature --

Regards - Richard
Happy guy with a K5
N.B. All my Images, even the bad ones, are Protected by Copyright

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow