ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AussieArchie
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Get a NX300 or wait for the NX30?
10 months ago

Hi!
In November I am going to New Zealand and wanted to upgrade from a panasonic bridge camera to a mirrorless camera. I really just want something that takes good photos and performs decently in low light. After some research, it turns out the camera that has every feature I'm looking for (APS-C sensor, EVF, WiFi, swivel screen, in built flash) is the NX20. However, I've read some less then favorable reviews, and primarily I feel it's pretty over priced here in Australia ($999 single lens kit). I was hoping the NX30 would have been released by the time I left but that doesn't look like it'll happen.

I can get an NX300 for $610 AUD in a single lens kit, which has made me think maybe I should go for that. This way I could build up an NX lens collection and swap over to the NX30 when it is released (if its everything I hope it is!)

What I'd like to know from NX300 owners is:
In harsh light can you still see the screen clearly?
In low light situations, do you find that you need a flash or does it cope fine without?

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow