Started Jul 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
brand0
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Re: Best Small Shoulder Bag for XE1 3 Lens Kit
In reply to uniball, 11 months ago

uniball wrote:

Lawrence Fleischer wrote:

All: I have the XE1, the 18-55mm, 14mm and the 55-200mm zoom. I'm looking for the smallest shoulder bag that can accommodate the camera and the 3 lenses. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I can't help you on what to choose but I can point you to something to be careful about.

I chose a Think Tank R7. Fail for the XE1. Probably too small for your lenses but the issue would be the same. The on/off switch on the XE1 is very easy to move and the tight fit of my R7 tends to switch it on. Then, proceeds to depress the shutter button until the battery dies.

Select a bag that has ample wiggle room, remove battery during travel.

You have to be careful putting your camera in any bag to avoid turning it on. It's more a flaw in the design of the on/off switch on the X-E1.

I have the Retrospective 7 and find it an excellent bag for the X-E1 with the 18-55 and 55-200, a small tripod, spare batteries, cards etc., in fact everything a street shooter could need in a compact, discreet and stylish bag. I have tried out many bags including the Billinghams and it's far and away the best bag I've found.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow