Started Sep 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
drpoop
Regular MemberPosts: 446Gear list
Like?
waaaaaaa... I hate sepia!
In reply to Paco 316, Sep 4, 2013

Paco 316 wrote:

drpoop wrote:

As a new parent and an enthusiast photographer, I'd rather have the ability to take high quality images and videos from a device that I invest a significant amount of money. Especially if the competition can do it at the same price point.

Than, BY ALL MEANS, buy the camera that deserves your hard earned money. Invest on what you want and stop bashing a camera and a company that doesn't offer you what you need and even worse IT HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED YET!

I feel like a lot of the vocal anti-video haters in this post are just frustrated that they are "paying for something they're not using". Which makes no sense, but.... Haters gotta hate.

The only hater here is you with this stupid thread. Have you thought that I'm getting more for what I pay for? Because I will buy the camera for it's stills capability. Oh but hey, it also shoots video, how sweet is that?! 2-4-1.

hahaha... well, if I'm a hater (for voicing my opinion as a potential consumer about Oly's potential marketing decisions), then I should do some hatin'

I HATE SEPIA - I NEVEr USE IT!!! OLY, GET RID OF SEPIA. Don't listen to all those stupid Sepia users - If they want Sepia fitlers, they can get an old-tyme camera says I !

drpoop's gear list:drpoop's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow