Started Sep 4, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JaccoW
Regular MemberPosts: 344Gear list
Like?
HX50V aftermarket accessories?
Sep 4, 2013

So this summer I bough a Sony HX50V camera while I was in Taiwan. It's an amazing little thing, and even the gimmicks like connecting to a TV over wifi have proven quite useful a couple of times already.

While I already have the official Sony carrying case and a 32GB SD card, what else are you using?

Here is what I bought in the meantime:

Carryspeed Magfilter Polarizer (sadly it doesn't work on the HX50V since the inner diameter of the magnetic ring is 32mm, while the lens opening of the camera is 36mm. Meaning it will show up in the corners)

GGS DC Pro Defence filter (40mm) (a gorillaglass lens you can affix to the front of the lens barrel protecting it from harm)

I am still looking for one of the GGS screen protectors but the current 3" version that I have is too small since that is the diameter of the viewing area itself so the edges obscure the screen.

Of course I would love to have the viewfinder but I think I will wait for newer (and cheaper) iterations.

Sony HX50V with carrying case, GGS DC Pro Defense Filter and Sony Sunsniper hook

JaccoW's gear list:JaccoW's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +3 more
ANSWER:
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow