Started Sep 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
honeyiscool
Senior MemberPosts: 1,000Gear list
Like?
Re: E-M1 Video Specs - Everyone loses
In reply to tjuster1, Sep 3, 2013

tjuster1 wrote:

Brian Wadie wrote:

Not me - I buy a camera for stills and would get a video camera if I wanted to shoot movies, so for me the video capabilities are irrelevant

+1.

There are lots of choices in m43 for people who really want a hybrid camera. I'm actually glad Oly isn't wasting any resources trying to compete with the GH3 etc. That stuff would only add to the price of the camera, and I never want to pay for something I don't use.

Wasn't there a recent poll that showed that like 80% of the people in this forum could care less about video? (I might have the forum wrong). I understand that some people do, but I don't think these people are Olympus's primary target owners of this camera.

I don't get it. How does having a bad video codec make a camera cost less than having a good one?

honeyiscool's gear list:honeyiscool's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-PL7 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow