E-M1 Video Specs - Everyone loses

Started Sep 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
sdribetahi
Contributing MemberPosts: 819
Like?
Re: E-M1 Video Specs - Everyone loses
In reply to drpoop, Sep 3, 2013

drpoop wrote:

My purpose in posting my disappointment in advance of the announcement is naively hopeful ..... in that, i seem to remember someone pointing out that Oly marketing/development folk sometimes read this specific forum.

I just want people to voice their frustration, I want Olympus to "listen to users" (to quote the tech guy in the leaked video of the EM1) hopefully someone at Olympus hears and an update or a last minute addition of some kind can make it in to the final production model.

Its just such a waste... 5 axis IBIS and poor video options. It makes no sense.

Do you seriously think Oly is going to read your post and quickly call an emergency engineering and marketing meeting to scramble last minute to rethink their specs?

I can see it know (only picture it in Japanese); "OMG, what were we thinking?! This thing is going to go down worse than Mothra against Godzilla if we don't change our video specs". "Wang, I want teams working 24/7 to save us from committing a crime against the buying public worse than our fraud scam". "If we can't give drpoop the video specs he's looking for, I will take the honorable way out. Now where did I put my sword".

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow