GH3 low light indoor acrobatic show

Started Sep 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 33,128Gear list
Like?
Re: who let the dogs out ... woof, woof woof, woof woof ...
In reply to ronfab1, Sep 3, 2013

ronfab1 wrote:

Wrong beard, wrong shot, nice try. The guy with a black shadow below his face and where the hair on the right side of his head should be also crushed. The other artist where you can barely make out his guitar. That was OK collateral damage with your preferred style? And with teeny weeny low resolution shots preaching to all of us. Perfect.

Now you're bashing the composition on his shots too??? Really??? You have to be kidding. I can only imagine how many people you have ticked off in a high per cent of those 30,000 posts telling others how they're not doing it right.....like you. "Vitriol" A drama queen too?

You speak in ad hominems ... calling it vitriol was close enough. That is not the equivalent of playing the victim card, in case that's what you meant by drama queen. I find your tone more in that vein frankly.

I couldn't care less about you.

That would be believable were it not for your constant attacks

Just calling it as I see it from someone who has seen all kinds of good, positive and other "forum" behavior on all types of forums.

You are the best, and everybody knows it now.

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow