GH3 low light indoor acrobatic show

Started Sep 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ronfab1
Regular MemberPosts: 413
Like?
Re: GH3 low light indoor acrobatic show
In reply to purpleray, Sep 3, 2013

I was wondering the same thing a day later myself as I was looking at what was now available at that point, and it was only replies in the column. I thought I had seen "views" somewhere with this then not replied on thread. Maybe.... apparently.....not.

Hey look, everyone, Kim included....sorry for getting too invested in what I thought was just not fair play. To pick on small parts of only 2 or 3 out of 8 very nice photographs, when the recommended, right approach linked to small file, way less than great examples of similar photos seemed just wrong. And then it kept up with no appreciation at all for the OP's photos which are nice. I even thanked Kim at the outset for the methodology. Just seemed like the old "people living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones" analogy to me. If with his blog information he had put up all of these later pics, not the poor examples (who's looking at camera type?) fine. That's it, am done. Sorry for taking this off topic.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow