Aftermarket (ebay) EF to EF-M Adapter

Started Jul 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dedcakes
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Re: Aftermarket (ebay) EF to EF-M Adapter
In reply to da_guy2, Sep 2, 2013

da_guy2 wrote:

Has anyone tried any of the aftermarket EF to EF-M adapters for sale on ebay and other chinese sites. After Spending only $300 on the camera, I have a hard time justifying spending $200 for something that doesn't have any optics or electronics. I've seen a few Chinese brands including Meike, Viltrox, and Fotga going for $40-70. I know they already make macro extension tubes which have decent reviews, so presumably these should be similar. Just wondering if anyone's tried one yet?

Thanks

You be absolutely happy with the Chinese brands. Heck, the OEM adapter is practically made there, they know what they are doing!

Viltrox adapters are flawless and many have reported positing things about the Meike. You will not be disappointed.

Buy on Ebay and the seller will do their best to make you happy.

Btw, you can purchase the OEM for just a little bit more. The white box versions are simply taken from Asian M kits. Chinese Ebayers often buy the kits and sell each piece individually.

Dedcakes's gear list:Dedcakes's gear list
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 Color Skopar SL II Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Fujifilm FinePix X100 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow