can't believe my 5R has lost almost half value in 7 months

Started Sep 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mel Snyder
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,616Gear list
Like?
Re: can't believe my 5R has lost almost half value in 7 months
In reply to sportyaccordy, Sep 2, 2013

sportyaccordy wrote:

This is why you wait. I want a NEX 6 but I am waiting until they get down to under $400 for the body. Only a matter of time as I'm sure Sony will release another camera with a built in EVF

And in the meantime, you will lose the fun of shooting one of the most fabulous cameras introduced in years.

The NEX-6 was introduced almost exactly a year ago. Had you purchased it then, and put a dollar in the bank every day since then, it would have cost $400 - and you would have had the joy of using this great camera all 365 days. And the next 365 days. There is no certainty that the NEX-6 be at $400 a year from now, no matter what Sony introduces. They're concentrating on the dSLR looking camera market now.

There's no freaking way I would not spend a dollar a day for 2 years to reconcile the price I paid for this great image-making machine.

Mel Snyder's gear list:Mel Snyder's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow