What a disappointing situation with the 17mm lens! Why?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
GiggliG
Regular MemberPosts: 100
Like?
Re: False Dichotomy
In reply to texinwien, 7 months ago

texinwien wrote:

slimandy wrote:

texinwien wrote:

slimandy wrote:

texinwien wrote:

Well, you're wrong about practically everything, but at least you've got your half-witted pith and your 17mm lens to keep you happy.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be positively bursting with exuberant happiness

Actually I am very well educated and very well qualified, including in photography.

You're not able to reason your way out of a wet paper bag, so all those qualifications and all of that education seems to have been for naught, in that respect.

You would have to reason your way out of a wet paper bag?

Unlike you, I wouldn't stumble into one in the first place

I am very happy though, so you're not a complete idiot.

Indeed I am not. At least you're smart enough to recognize that I'm your intellectual better. All is not lost, my simple friend.

Ha-ha!

Ah, the soothing, innocent laughter of children and imbeciles

Of all the drivel you have spouted so far that is the furthest from the truth!! Ha-ha! I am honestly laughing out loud!!

You'll probably enjoy this board more if you stop trying to punch so far above your own intellectual weight class, which I estimate to be somewhere between that of inanimate objects and leafy vegetation.

I'm filing you under 'Chihuahua' (all bark, no brains).

Quit while you're behind

If you were really as wise as you think you are, you would be a lot more humble. You come off like a first year university student who is feeling cocky because he just got a B on his first exam in introductory logic.

Pro-tip: People who are smart and successful don't spend hours talking down to people on internet forums.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow